Wednesday, June 23, 2010

電話禮儀

i) 打電話
1. Hi! May I speak to Mr. Wang, please? 嗨!請問王先生在嗎?
2. Is Peter there? 彼得在家嗎?
3. Is Peter in? 彼得在家嗎?
4. Hello, Mary please. 哈囉,請找瑪麗。
5. I’d like to speak to Peter, please. 麻煩請找約翰。
ii) 接聽電話
1. Hello, This is Danny speaking. 哈囉,我的丹尼。
2. Who’s calling, please? 請問你是哪位?
3. Who’s speaking, please? 請問你是誰?
4. May I have your name? 您哪位?
iii) 本人接聽
1. Yes, speaking. 是,我就是。
2. Yes, this is 人名 speaking. 是,我是﹍﹍﹍。
vi) 撥接不通
1. Sorry, s/he is not home now. 抱歉,她/他現在不在家。
2. Sorry, s/he’s out now. 抱歉,她/他現在不在。
3. Sorry, s/he ‘s not in. 抱歉,她/他現在不在。
4. I’m sorry. S/he is busy now. 抱歉。/她他現在正在忙。
v) 轉接
1. Extension 224, please. 請轉分機224。
2. Please put me through to Mr. Wu. 請幫我接吳先生。
vi) 稍候
1. One moment please. 請稍候片刻。
2. Hold on, please. 請等一會兒。(請別掛斷。)
3. Just a minute, please. 請等一會兒。
4. Just a moment, please. 請稍候。
5. Just a second, please. 請等一下。
6. Wait a minute, please. 請等一下。
7. Hold the line, please. 請不要掛斷。
vii) 聽不清楚
1. Sorry. I can’t hear you (very well). 抱歉。我聽不(太)清楚。
2. Sorry. Would you speak louder? 抱歉。請你講大聲點好嗎?
3. Pardon?
4. I’m sorry? 可以麻煩你再說一遍好嗎?
5. Excuse me?
viii) 留言
1. Would you like to leave a message? 您要留個言嗎?
2. May I take a message? (請對方留言時用)
3. Can you leave a message? 您可以留個言嗎?
4.Just tell him/her I called. 告訴他/她,我打過電話。
5. I’ll try later.   我待會兒再打。
6. I’ll call back later. 我待會兒再撥。
7. May I leave a message? 我可以留個言嗎?
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留個言嗎?
9. Please ask him to call me back. 請他回撥個電話給我。
10. Please ask him to give me a call. 請他打個電話給我。
ix) 打錯電話
1. Sorry. I have the wrong number. 抱歉。我打錯電話了。
2. I’m sorry. You have the wrong number. 抱歉。你打錯電話了。
x) 結語
1.It’s nice to talk to you.  很高興跟你談話。
2. Thank you for calling. 謝謝你打電話來。
3. Please call again.            請再打電話過來。
4. I’ll call you again.          我會再打電話過來。
xi) 其他應用
1. I’ll get it. = I’ll answer it. 我來接。
2. I want to make an international call. 我想打國際電話。
3. International call, please. 我要打國際電話。
4. Can I make a direct call? 我能直撥嗎?
5. Collect call, please. 我要撥對方付費電話。

##HIDEME##